- V. Pozsgay, D. Rodríguez-Martínez, J-P. Kneib, "A Lunar Reconnaissance Drone Mission Concept for Mapping and Characterizing Polar Regions," Lunar Polar Volatiles Conference, Denver, CO., November 2022.
- T. Pfeiffer, E. Uythoven, D. Rodríguez-Martínez, J-P. Kneib, and H. Koizumi, "Feasibility Study and Preliminary Design of a Lunar Reconnaissance Drone," Lunar Surface Innovation Consortium (LSIC) Spring Meeting, Laurel, MD, May 2022.
- V. Pozsgay, "Feasibility analysis and preliminary design of a Lunar Reconnaissance Drone", Spring 2022
- J. Moreau, "Mechanical design of the optical unit and structural subsystem for a lunar camera," Spring 2022.
- A. Zimmermann, "Space Localisation," Spring 2022.
- C. Vincent, "Lunar Payload Design : Definition of a lunar camera payload system architecture," Fall 2021.
- T. Pfeiffer & E. Uythoven, "Preliminary Design of a Lunar Reconnaissance Drone," Fall 2021.
- V. Dor, "Preliminary design of a radio antenna payload for a lunar far-side polar mission," Fall 2021.
- H. Sprumont, "Polar rover mission: Preliminary concept study," Spring 2021.
Other Relevant Publications
- D. Rodríguez-Martínez, "High-Speed Lunar Exploration: Design and Evaluation of a Wheeled Locomotion System for a Fast-Moving Rover," Doctoral Thesis, Department of Aerospace Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Tohoku University, July 2020.
- K. Nakagoshi, D. Rodríguez-Martínez, K. Yoshida, “A new single-wheel test bed for fast-moving planetary robots,” in: Proceedings of the Aerospace Europe Conference (AEC ’20), Bordeaux, France, 2020.
- D. Rodríguez-Martínez, M. Van Winnendael, K. Yoshida, “High-speed mobility in planetary surfaces: a technical review,” Journal of Field Robotics, 36(8), 1436-1455, 2019.
- D. Rodríguez-Martínez, F. Buse, M. Van Winnendael, K. Yoshida, "The effects of increasing velocity on the tractive performance of planetary rovers,” in: Proceedings of the 15th ISTVS European-African Regional Conference, Prague, Czech Republic, 2019.
- D. Rodríguez-Martínez, K. Yoshida, “High-speed lunar rovers,” ROOM: The Space Journal, 2(12), 53-56, 2017.